Saturday, March 22, 2008

Last Time

Well, I thought I had a change of heart but Justin S. (of UGA) really wanted to come over so how could I resist? He left about an hour ago. I would have updated sooner but I went to Kelley's room and I've been too busy updating my list, putting it in chronological order and adding new sections. Justin said he wanted to go down on me so I figured I would let him once and it would be out of his system. He came over and we kind of played on my bed and then I guess he did what he basically came to do and then we were done... Afterwards, we layed on my bed and cuddled.

He's kind of weird. He would look at me funny and when I would look at him he would quickly look away. I guess you could say he's very child-like. He's very short like one as well. I don't know. But I've been talking with Kelley and I think we've (well I've) decided that tomorrow being Easter is a great time to turn my life around. I apologize now if my blogs get boring from here on out :)

No comments: