Saturday, March 22, 2008

Last Home Meet

So, tonight was the last home meet for the Georgia Gym Dogs! It was a pretty great meet. We won (of course) but not without some difficulty. Things started out rather rough for the girls but we ended up getting two 10s!!! It was pretty amazing. Afterwards, we all went to Choo Choos and had a marvelous time :)

Caleb and I then got ready to go to some drag show, which was lame, with his boyfriend, Chris Stokes, Dustin B and his boyfriend. Absolutely not fun. I was throwing up Cobra Ones all night! Carrie and Michelle finally arrived downtown and I met them at Buddha Bar. It was pretty fun. I had never been before and it was fairly interesting. Then Carrie and I just felt the uncontrollable urge to dance so we left and went to Level 131. I just so happened to get in for free because I'm one sly guy :) Saw a ton of my Myers friends there which was great. We didn't leave until it closed which was rather awkward. Staying until a club closes is just weird. And now I'm back in my room, bored, about to go to Ryan G's room. :D

No comments: