Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Soap Opera

Apparently Ryan G. likes me more than I had originally anticipated. He texted me today talking about last night. I saw him at dinner again and he winked at me. I jokingly made a disgusted face and then laughed. He laughed as well so I thought he got it. Evidently not. He texted me again an hour later talking about how awkward dinner was and how I made him feel bad... He. Has. A. Boyfriend. The end.

I went to Josh's house to 'study' but I conveniently didn't have the book I needed so I couldn't study. That's the excuse I'm using now. I really didn't want to study. So I just played video games. Old video games are either really hard and stupid or just too easy and stupid. Either way they're pretty stupid. I beat one in about 30 minutes and couldn't get off the second stage in about 3 others. Grr. It doesn't matter. I still kicked ass at Diddy Kong Racing. Mostly.

Found out today, rather abruptly I might add, that Dyllan has practically sold his body to the internet, more specifically, the art of webcamming. And of course when he texted me asking me if I was okay with it I subtly said no and added that I couldn't do anything about it. And, being so easy, when he asked if I still wanted to go on a date with him, I said yes. He called me beautiful though. What was I supposed to do?

I'm starting to realize my life is a gay soap opera.

No comments: