Sunday, March 23, 2008

How Time Flies

The weekend is already over. It seems as if it only started yesterday. Sadness. But now I understand how people could just all of a sudden stop writing a blog. Sometimes you just completely forget that you even have one. Going out at night and then updating the next morning can be quite the hassle.

Yesterday was Caleb's birthday and I meant to give him his present but either he was busy or I was so I never got around to it. On his way back from Atlanta he texted me asking me if I wanted to go to one of Chris', his boyfriend, friend's places to drink. Duh. I was kind of shocked that it was Chris who wanted me to go but apparently he likes me a whole lot more now for some reason. So of course I went. I met Chris' friend Joey who is a really nice guy. He plays hockey and he took me to Wal-Mart today. Chris and I really bonded last night. Basically, Chris and I have everything in common that Caleb and Chris do not... which is quite a bit apparently. I think he likes me even more now :)

I can't decide if I want to peruse Jonathan or Joey, let things just play out with both or neither. It's quite the trivial dilemma I have found myself in. They're both nice and have personality and I enjoy hanging out with them but there is something about both of them, though it's different, that I don't like. Not something major but something that possibly prevents me from becoming really attracted to them. I guess I'll just let time progress and see what happens.

I want to lay in the sun tomorrow.
I need to study.
I wish Caleb would return so I could get rid of his bloody gift.
I am really tired.

No comments: