Friday, March 21, 2008

A Trip to Kroger

Well, yesterday wasn't too interesting but I did meet someone new, Jonathan C. I met him through my friend Josh would could be a good or not so good thing. I keep telling myself and my friends that if I date someone I would want to meet them outside of the internet, preferably through a mutual friend. He was pretty cute and funny. I suppose he has some interest in me as well because he did send me a message last night wanting me to nap at his place because he met me while I was napping at Josh's but he seems a little forward and to just possibly want a hook-up. He did want to have a three way cuddle fest with me and Josh last night. But I don't know. It's still a toss up.

Oh yeah. So I stayed the night with Josh last night. I had to wait for Dustin W. to leave, who btw is the incarnation of all that is evil. Then Josh and I hung out for a bit until his roommate called wanting to go to Snelling. I didn't want to go at first and Josh had homework but it turned out to be quite a night. Basically, sitting at our table, you were either drunk, high or gay. Having 7 there, it turned into quite the little party. Afterwards, we went back to Josh's casa and hung out some more while he attempted to do homework. And then... dun dun dun... Jonathan came over. He claims it was to help Josh with homework but we all know what his true intentions were. Before he left he asked to cuddle with Josh and so they did while I tried to sleep. They remarked on how lonely I looked but I was honestly okay with not being cuddled with at 3 45 in the morning since I had to be up at 8. Jonathan left at 4 and then finally one was able to sleep. Yay for running on 4 hours of sleep and having not napped once this week.

No comments: