Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Still Creepy

Let me just start by mentioning that the Ryan I've been hanging out with recently is definitely not the same Ryan I had issues with earlier. That was Ryan F. Now it's Ryan G. Now that the confusion is cleared up, let me continue on to my day.

Nothing happened. I guess I feel as if the only things that are interesting or worth writing about in my day are guy struggles. Jen, Chelsea and I did talk about relationships and I'm a little more insightful now. :) Other than that I went to two blue card events today, didn't do laundry, didn't study, ate dinner with a bunch of friends (more so than usual) and kind of stalked two targets. I'm so close to discovering Target 1's identity! I really am a creeper. I probably have some psychological problem.

No comments: