Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Little Homewrecker

Classes started yesterday. I think I forgot to mention that while at Josh's casa I fell down his stairs and hurt my bum. Well, yesterday I fell up some stairs on the way to class and hurt my hand. I suck at walking :(

Justin Smith of UGA, who has a boyfriend, texted me yesterday wanted to basically have a mini party with just the two of us and get drunk. And I'm sure we can all guess what would have happened had he been able to. He would have cheated on his boyfriend again. That's what would have happened.

I hadn't seen Ryan Gray in quite some time, with Spring Break and everything, and so I Facebooked him saying so. So, some friends and I go to Snelling later to eat dinner and who should be there, besides everyone else I know, but Ryan. So we both remark on the little coincidence and brush it aside. After dance and a second dinner, Kelley came over and we watched Dark Passage, a 40's movie. It was pretty good but IMDB kind of lied to me about the synopsis and gave me false hopes. All through the movie Ryan and I were pseudo-suggestively texting each other and after the movie we decided to hang out. So I go to his place and we listen to music for a while then we start watching TV. Then, we start playing footsies. Oh yeah. He has a boyfriend as well. After quite some time, we switch positions on the futon to ones that are more comfortable to sleep in. Footsies continue and then he starts to scratch my back. But nothing escalates past that because I believe we both know that even if little things like that happen, bigger things won't happen. Hard to explain but basically things will more than likely not happen between us. I stayed the night and have just recently returned back to my room.

I knew things would get more interesting once school started back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did josh kiss your bum better?

Anonymous said...

you forgot to mention the part where lauren bacall's sultry, tear-stained face silently begging humphrey bogart not to leave her tore your heart to pieces! or was that mine? lol :) and how could you not love those oh-so-convincing punching sequences?