Sunday, March 9, 2008

Spring Break Day 2 - Valdosta

Since I forgot to update last night, this will be yesterday's blog.

In the morning we did our daily yawns and stretches, showered, got ready, etc. Then we waited for Donna to show up at Emily's house -- the clan was complete. We met Carrie at Partners II Pizza. After eating we started our 3+ hour drive to Valdosta. Naturally, on any road trip, you have to stop at a sketch gas station. Our road trip was no exception. It wasn't as bad as it could have been but it was still...icky? When we got into Valdosta we stopped at my high school to see a talent show. It was pretty goodish. I saw a ton of my old friends and that was worth it. Free ice cream after that from my bestest friend Jarred. Then home and we basically lounged forever. Jarred wanted us to go to Club Paradise but no one wants to pay $14 for a very ish club. Oh well. Maybe today will be more exciting.

No comments: