Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Spring Break Day 5 - Key West 2

Emily and Donna decided last night they wanted to get massages. So Donna went down this morning at about 8 to set an appointment and she comes back and tells us it's at 11 45. Being the responsible one that I am, I set my alarm for 11 20 because I know that they aren't going to wake themselves up. I wake them up and they go down there to find out the appointment was really at 11 15. Oh well. Got some good reading time in by the pool while they were massaged. Then for lunch we went to TGIFs where I'm pretty sure the guy who worked there was checking me out. But of course I didn't act on anything and so we left.

It rained for a good part of the day so we didn't do much. We went down to the pool for a bit but I got tired so I went up to the room and napped for a majority of the day. Donna and Emily went to the beach where they met some guys and played flip cup and what not. McDonalds for dinner. Hurray Key West! Their turn to nap and I woke them up again at 10 so they could get ready to go out. Met some really awesome people from UGA on the shuttle to downtown. Apparently our hotel is filled with nothing but students from UGA. There are so many down here. Went to Sloppy Joe's again where Go Go Gadget was playing again. They'll be here all week if you're wondering. After that we went to Rick's. It's a pretty cool place. It's absolutely huge! It's like 3 or so bars in one. We met some really cool people from Michigan there.

And now we're back because Emily felt nasty. Definitely faught over what we were going to watch on TV. I won so now they're sleeping. Oh wellz. Our trip has mostly been about what they wanted to do so I could at least get that. I have never wanted to leave a vacation so much and return back to Valdosta. This trip has seriously resulted in minimal fun. Tomorrow is the last night in Key West.

No comments: