Sunday, March 9, 2008

Spring Break Day 3 - Valdosta 2

Today was definitely the best day of SB08 so far! I got a fake ID! I know. Everyone is thinking, "Yeah right. Barrett would never get a fake." But I did! Woot! The rest of the day was ish. Got to finally sleep late. Visited my brother, his girlfriend, and my baby neice. She's too cute! Afterwards the fam, Em, and Donna all went to Texas Roadhouse. When we got back home we watched A Goofy Movie. Well, my mom and I watched it while Emily and Donna slept. Emily and I then went to Wal-Mart to get face wash and my fake from Jason, who is absolutely amazing! Now we're back and are watching Sleeping Beauty and then I can only imagine we're going to bed because we have to wake up so early to go to Key West! Yaaaaay! Oh yeah. It's Gay Spring Break in Key West. Enough said.

No comments: