Thursday, March 13, 2008

Spring Break Day 7 - Valdosta 3

We finally left Key West and arrived in Valdosta at about 8 30. Not much went on during the drive. Pretty boring actually. I'm just glad I finally have my own room I can escape to. Mum ordered pizza at 8 and it didn't come until after 9, much to my dismay as I had basically not eaten all day. Finished watching Across the Universe with mum. Very boring day as nine hours of it were spent on the road. And, good news, we leave again tomorrow for Atlanta.

Key West was basically a total bust. The money spent didn't even put a dent in how much fun I should have had. But it's over and there's nothing I can do about it. I did meet some interesting people but no random hook ups or anything. I'll know better for next year. I can't wait to just be back at school.

So a boy update to make this post a little longer. Ryan is having a delightful time in NY/DC. He didn't tell me but Sarah did. I really should just let go. Justin of UGA sent a drunken text saying he loved me while I was in Key West. Slightly awkward. He apologized the next day. Cain sent what I'm assuming was a drunken text wanting me to be with him even though he was Destin and I was in Key West. Starting to get the impression I'm just wanted for hook ups. Dyllan, who I do like and and likes me as well, lives too far away and will be going to school in my hometown next year which is even further away. I believe I pushed the other Justin away by having the very bad habit of being clingy. Damn me. Caleb and I are still friends. And those are all I can think of at the moment.

No comments: