Monday, March 10, 2008

Spring Break Day 4 - Key West

Well, we woke up early (very early) to drive to Key West. Woke up about 2 30, left about 4, arived about 1ish. The drive wasn't too terribly bad or long. I slept for a good part of it. Didn't have to drive any so that was good although I wouldn't have minded. We finally arrived at the resort and there were three people who could have check us in. I wanted the one to the far right so I could use some sort of charm on him. Afterall, he was the best looking out of the three. Good thing we got him because apparently you have to be 21 or older or have someone that is to check in. He let us check in anyways but missed out on giving us information. It's okay. The other guy said he was new.

After arriving the first thing we do on our super fun vacation is...sleep! We woke up and decided to go eat and walk down Duval Street (downtown). So we did that. Check out the scene. It was cool. Proceeded to go back to the room and get ready for the downtownness. Asked the guy at the front desk some questions. They're going to know us by name eventually because we (well I) keep going up there to ask questions. Downtown was fun. Took us forever to decide where we wanted to go but once we did it was cool. Used my fake for the first time to get into Sloppy Joe's. It was nice. There was a really cool band that played a variety of songs. I believe their name was Go Go Gadget. The lead singer was cute but he had a really high pitched voice.

This trip definitely isn't as fun as I had anticipated. Certain people are hindering my fun dramatically. But I'm not going to complain -- I'm just going to try and have the best time that I can.

No comments: