Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Spring Break Day 6 - Key West 3

Today was the first day where there was actually no rain. So we woke up early and tanned by the pool. Well, Emily and I kind of just burned but no big. I was reading Chronicles of Narnia and they didn't want to wait for me to finish 10 whole pages of the first book so they left for the beach without me. It's fine. I've failed to mention that Justin and I are sort of talking. So while they were at the beach we chatted. He's 16 and still in high school... Don't judge. He's cute. And he's taking AP Chem so that must mean he's smart...well smartish. After they got back from the beach we just lounged around and got ready for sunset. It was very ish. There were clouds and boats in the way so it wasn't super fantastic. But we did see a super hotty. Emily got a pic. Go Emily! :)

At at Hard Rock after sunset and there was some band playing so we watched that while eating. Did minimal shopping. Went back to the room to get ready to go out. Go out. Not very fun but to top the night off Donna lost her fake to a doorman. Go Donna! Definitely ended our night early. So now were back and I just got off the phone with my Valentine, Kelley <3

We leave tomorrow. I'm so excited. The sooner I can get away from her the better. We're not even going to see my high school spring musical now. This. Trip. Won't. End. Fast. Enough.

No comments: