Sunday, December 20, 2009

Ramblings - Day 4

I was tricked into going to the building this morning. The conversation went like this:
Me: What are we going to do there?
Aunt: Eat at the bistro.
Me: *thinking* Damnit. She didn't answer the question but she got straight to the point...
So basically, it was either go and eat or don't go and don't eat. It wasn't a dreadful experience. I had to walk around and take pictures of the building inside and out from every angle imaginable. We couldn't have been there for more than 30 minutes. And, after I got my food as promised.

The rest of the day we just lazed around. I really get no consideration or respect for having to sleep on a couch in the livingroom. In fact, I think I get quite the opposite. When one person is up, they go to the livingroom to do nothing or talk to other people who are up. It really doesn't matter if I'm blatantly lying there on the couch with my eyes closed clearly sleeping. My grandpa is the worst. He will wake up at 2:30am (probably an hour after I've gone to bed) and just turn the light on in his room with the door open so it shines into the livingroom. Doesn't matter. It. Does. Not. Matter. Hopefully tomorrow I'll actually get to stay at Andrew's place but the way things are going it doesn't seem so. My uncle, his wife, and his family are apparently staying with Andrew starting Christmas and since there are 9 of them I can't see there being much room... Only 7 more days of potential suffering.

I got to pet the donkey! And then I pet the horse! And then I punched the horse in the face and rode it around the pasture. Just kidding. I didn't ride it around.

All 15 of us went to dinner together at The Alamo Cafe. It was probably the first time I hadn't played video games in the car. The ride is very boring. I think I'll stick to video games. We got there and I've yet to see as many gays in one place. It was ridiculous. It must be where they go to hang out. My cousins are so adorable! (well, the ones that are under age 5) While we were there we decided to all go to San Antonio Zoo tomorrow. I think that will be a lot of fun. Hopefully. None of these paragraphs flow very well. It's not like anyone reads them anyways :)

No comments: