Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Boat Tour - Day 6

I literally woke up and started playing video games. And that's all I did all day. I laid on my bedcouch and played video games. I think I'm starting to get carpal tunnel from all of the video games...

We went back to the River Walk today but this time EVERYONE went. We didn't really do much. I spent $117 at Express (slash my mom is going to pay for it) and I received $50 off my next $100 purchase which is a pretty sweet deal. Express is my one weakness. I love everything about that store except for the prices but it's so worth it. After the minor shopping detour we took a boat tour through the River Walk and that was about it. Everyone was hungry after so we just kind of went our separate ways. My cousins are still the cutest things! I was holding Kaden on the boat ride and he looked at me, smiled, then gave me a big hug. It was absolutely adorable! It doesn't seem like much is in store for tomorrow. I think we're going to some children's museum to see the gingerbread houses. We might stop by The Alamo. I'm just kind of dragged everywhere... Oh well, here's to another less day in Texas and another day closer to New Year's in Atlanta!

"As the length of the days grows, so does my affection for you."

No comments: