Monday, March 31, 2008

May Be the End

Writing this is becoming more of a hassle than anything so it may be the end very soon.

Saturday night Josh had a house party-esque type deal. There were six of us and it was soo much fun. We played drinking games and of course the second I start winning we switch games. Then we had a mini dance party (some of which was caught on video). When everyone got tired, or just fell asleep, the rest of us talked and then soon went to bed ourselves. Of course, going to bed doesn't mean going to sleep. Josh and I then proceeded to get very hot and heavy, excluding details. It was very nice though :)

The next morning we all woke up and started round 2. Not really, but we went to eat and then went our separate ways. I basically did nothing until Caleb's birthday dinner and then BeMack dinner after that. Went back to my room and studied for a bit and then started playing Pokemon Yellow. Yeah... I caved. Oh well. It'll be fun.

Today I found out that one of the faulty questions on the test was thrown out so it's no longer a 74/80 but a 76/80 on my Biology exam!!! That's a 95!! Yaaaaaaaaay! :D

No comments: