Wednesday, April 2, 2008

What an Amazing Day!

We watched a video in Greek Mythology. It was actually an interesting video. It was probably the only time this semester I've stayed awake in class. In Biology everyone got two more points added to their test! 78/80 bitches! That's a 97.5!! And just for showing up everyone got 1 more point added to their final grade. Hellz yes. If I do not make an A in that class then I am a complete failure at life. To top things off, today is one of the prettiest days by far. The sun is shining. It's warm outside. I'm done with classes. It's not even noon. Also, I'm about to go eat with some of my favorite people, Josh and Kelley top the list. I'm really glad to have a friend like Josh. He's probably my best male companion here. I'm so nice to him, too. You're lucky to have a friend like me :P

No comments: