Saturday, March 29, 2008

Silly Kids

I had a Biology test on Friday (which I totally rocked 74/80) and so I spent a major part of Thursday studying. I texted Josh asking for a study party and he agreed so every bit of free time we shared, I spent mine studying with him while he played Pokemon :). We ate dinner twice, once with Ben, and those were my few breaks from studying. After I finished studying we went to bed since we were so tired. Of course, going to bed doesn't mean going to sleep. As the night progressed, we got a little closer and cuddled a little more and eventually kissed. It was nice :)

Apparently, I was supposed to text Jonathan and hang out with him Thursday. I feel as if my school work and studying takes precedence over hanging out with him. I saw him Friday on my way to class, and I was going to ignore him, but I decided against it and smiled at him. He basically snuffed off my existence and gave a very fake smile. How rude.

Friday, I picked Josh up and we went to UPS, to mail my VSU application, and to Kroger because he needed to go. I learned quite a bit about Josh, allergies and Josh's allergies. It was a very interesting and worthwhile trip. Afterwards we went to Josh's place and helped Mikey, his roommate, get ready for a formal he was attending. I had to leave early though so I could go eat and get on the road with Kelley to see Steel Magnolias. We drove about 45 minutes and were still kind of late and when we got to the church we basically walked around the whole thing and couldn't find where the play was being held. So finally I suggested we just drive around and look for cars and she said we had nothing else to lose. Apparently, there is a community theatre behind the church and that's where it was being shown... Crazy Bible beaters. The play was absolutely amazing though. After we got back, I went downtown to dance, which was definitely fun and then went back to my bed and immediately fell asleep.

Oh yeah, I must add that I've had this uncontrollable urge to play Pokemon. I completely blame you, Josh! :P

No comments: