Saturday, April 5, 2008

Fun Day

Still no word on the missing girl. Her stuff is still here. Jacob doesn't seem all that worried about it though...

Emily, Caleb and I at lunch together this morning and randomly decided to go to Lenox Mall in Atlanta and have a shopping filled day. Though, while we were on our way there, we decided to go to the Mall of Georgia instead of Lenox. Today was filled with a lot of spontaneity. They both bought some really nice tops. I didn't buy anything. But I had a lot of fun regardless. When we returned, we ate dinner with Carrie and during dinner, Caleb, Emily and I decided to go see a movie. Apparently we just decide to do random things when we eat together. We chose 21 and played video games until the movie started. It was really good!

I was planning on hanging out with Josh after the movie but he went to a party and is now really wasted. I think he still wants to hang out but I really don't know if I'm going to. It would be different if we got drunk together or if I was with him before he got drunk. I don't know. He's yet to call and I doubt he will. I think I'm just going to go to bed and if he calls I guess we'll see what happens.

No comments: