Monday, March 3, 2008

Killer Apprehended

Like every other Monday, I have dance at 7:45. On the way to dance, a rampage of cop cars goes flying by me. Some pass. I move up. More pass. I think little of it until after dance when I went to eat with my friends. Emily was sitting in Creswell, my residence hall, waiting for Ms. Kelley, so they could leave for dinner, and a cop goes into the lobby asking the desk person if they had seen a person with a bloody face and tennis shoes. Thankfully they had not but the thought on everyone's mind is that there's a man on the loose. When I got back to the hall, I got an email stating that there was a shooting and the suspect ran to the high-rises, the very location of my hall. You'd think they would let students know of trivial events such as that one. Oh well. He's been caught. Everyone can sleep at night.

But back to the events of my life: Last night, Josh knew I was bored, he has a knack for things like that I suppose, so he invites me to go eat with him and Phillip. I decided to drive them and I even ended up having to choose where we ate. Josh bought dinner. I got an Oreo frosty. It was divine. Thanks Josh! :)

I decided yesterday that I had had my fill of Caleb and wasn't going to pursue or initiate anything with him. I wouldn't mind continuing an affair with him but I just don't feel 100% right doing it. After all, what kind of person am I? I'm no Texan hussy. These thoughts were of course thrown aside when he texted me today. This is clearly a sign he's still interested. I'm so easy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hah! Yeah you're easy ;-).

Oh and you're welcome. My dad put the money back in my account today anyway, so it was basically free :-D.

Anonymous said...

hahahaha! you're right, you're not a Texan hussy...you're a Georgian hussy ;) us hussies have to stick together, you know.

Anonymous said...

you are looking in the wrong place for love (or sex). it is right in front of you.

Anonymous said...

boo you whore!




j/k