Thursday, March 6, 2008

Got My Hair Did Today

I decided to get my hair done today. Yesterday, I had discussed with Jamie, who now goes to the same place (Republic Salon) and has the same stylist (Mindy) as me, and Calley about what I should do with my hair. We decided a cut and some color would do. So I made my appointment yesterday and I go in today. I walk in and do the usual,"Hi! Appointment at 4 with Mindy" "Please have a seat on the couches. Would you like a drink?" "No thank you!" *Cheesey smile* So I go to sit on the couches and mister dreamy mysterious man walks past me and I'm like, "Oh my god. Please do my hair." Well... I thought it. I sit for a bit. Kind of boring. Then, he walks up to me states that he's going to wash my hair. I'm totally being repayed for working at the food bank yesterday. Thank you God. :)

So, he's massaging my scalp with his angelic hands and when he starts to rinse (the first time) he says, "Let me know if it gets too hot for you." I honestly didn't know what to say so I waited the appropriate 7 seconds and started laughing so it appeared as if it were about something else. So that's done. I get my hair cut. He's standing behind my stylist the whole time. No big deal. I go to get my hair highlighted. He mixed the paint. Tinfoil was promptly stuck to my head in awkward places. Everything's done and I'm just sitting there waiting for my hair to finish. I'll be damned if mister mysterious man doesn't go and wash someone else's hair right in front of me! How could he betray me?! I was utterly appalled. But it's okay. She had a water stain on the neck of her shirt from the wash. Haha, bitch. He then comes up to me and tells me it's time for him to wash my hair. I knew he would never cheat on me. He's just doing his job. While he was washing, he initiates conversation. It was nice. He's really cool. I can't believe I've gone this long without talking about myself. My new hair makes me look pretty hot. The end.

I proposed to Jen today on the quad. Going to a social gathering with friends later. Will probably write about it tomorrow as I will be too tired tonight. SB08 tomorrow! Super excited. Suh-weet :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wooooooot great post! have fun at that party I wasn't invited too ;)