Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I'm a Creeper

So, I found out today that three people read my blog. Count them. Three! Well at least three different people have commented. Anonymous - I'm looking for love in the right places, aka honors residence hall, but just not the right people apparently. And if love is right in front of me, it's only half my fault I'm so oblivious and can't see it. Maybe love should be a little more noticeable. But, alas, that would make the world less complicated and we can't very well live with that. Our heads would explode.

Well, Caleb and I are hanging out for the greater part of the day tomorrow. He's eating lunch with Kelley, Emily and me. Kelley was perturbed because I'm supposed to be over him but Emily is excited to meet the person who "bruised" me. Even after everything I think Caleb and I could/will be really good friends.

There was an extremely dreamy guy named Matt who worked at Blockbuster that Kelley, Carrie and I would pseudo-stalk. We would go to Blockbuster and rent movies in hopes that he would be there. The past couple of times he hasn't been there and so we would leave empty-handed. Due to my expert stalking skills and to the fact that I know so many people, I find out today, through someone who worked with him, that he transferred to another location. How could you not tell us Matt? Do you really not like us that much? Did you think we wouldn't find out? But it's okay. We know where you are now and your last name. Let the Facebook stalking ensue!

Kelley and I do a lot together I just realized. I'm actually about to go eat with her. We should just get married. Sorry Michelle. I may be gay but I'm a male and our type of marriage would at least be legal. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw you didn't tell me he transfered locations! also, at first i read that as you apologizing for marrying kelley instead of me, but now i get it. and she's mine.

Anonymous said...

"Did you think we wouldn't find out?"
HAHA

Wow, you're so creepy. So angry-husband-catches-his-cheating-wife-in-the-act.

Anonymous said...

hahaha i love yall :)

i wasn't really peturbed about caleb, i was just surprised that he was eating lunch with us lol...i didn't expect it! but now i'm rather interested to meet him myself :)

Anonymous said...

eat lunch with me instead

Anonymous said...

this reminds me of our marriage convo at dinner