Thursday, March 27, 2008

So Tired

Lately, I've been too busy or too tired to update as much as I'd like. It sucks. Oh well. Here's a short update of the goings on in my life.

Two nights ago I was in Kelley's room and Jaryd, her boyfriend, said he had a surprise for her and that he wanted to come over so that was exciting. I finally got to meet him. Later that night I guess I finally gave in and went to Jonathan's place and watched a movie with him. We watched L'Auberge Espanol. It was pretty good. After that, I decided to stay and we cuddled and what not. What was I thinking?

So, yesterday I woke up at Jonathan's place and I was dead tired. I fell asleep in my first class and did everything in my power to not fall asleep in my next class. When I got back from my class I immediately fell asleep in my bed. The rest of the day I did somewhat productive things.

Paul and I had decided that we were going to play Brawl that night and so he picked me up from the SLC at 9 and then we went to pick Josh up from work and the three of us went to Snelling and then to Paul's place to hang out. I thought I absolutely sucked at Brawl but apparently I'm better than the both of them. :P Paul is oh so very ticklish. So, very often Josh and I would stop what we're doing to just tickle him. It was a really fun night. Jonathan texted me at 2 while I was still at Paul's wanting me to go to his place. I basically gave the impression that I didn't want to so he texted Josh asking for a cuddle party. He's very forward and how dare he think I'd want to spend more than one consecutive day with him. Down to three potential boyfriends.

No comments: