Friday, June 22, 2012

Your Love is My Drug - The End

When I woke up, I thought I had been asleep the entire day. It was only 9:30am. Damon got up and left and we moved into Rico's bedroom. It was pitch black in there which definitely made it easier to sleep. So, we laid around all day. Lazy Sunday. Talked a bit when we weren't sleeping.

Then suddenly...

I woke up to being kissed. It was a pretty nice feeling. We made out for a bit. Got hot and heavy. Then sexed. Afterwards we talked about what we liked sexually and about other things. We talked about how I wasn't going to look for any other guys and how he wish he could show me all the love he had to give to me. It was really sweet. Then we sexed again. Somewhere in all of that we walked to Subway. Then came back and sexed a third time before I headed home.

That night, he went to the gay club with his friends. He later told me that he danced shirtless with some guys and ending up making out with one. I wasn't upset but he thought I hated him and so he deleted me from Facebook. The lowest of the low. We've been arguing/bickering all week. He came over last night and we tried to be friends but he likes me too much and now things are just awkward. He left his necklace (because we sexed again) and I returned it today, probably the last time I will ever see him.

It was nice to know you, Rico.

And scene.

No comments: