Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Your Love is My Drug - Day 1

My weekend = love, drugs, and Ke$ha.

I met a boy, Rico, on Friday and we hit it off pretty well. He works at an internet cafe and it's usually pretty chill so he suggested I stop by. Since he literally works across the street from my friend's house (where I was stopping by after), I obliged. We chatted for a couple hours and really hit it off well. He was supposed to come over after work and we were going to cuddle and watch movies but I'm unnaturally good at convincing people to go out to clubs. So, I go to my friend's and Rico meets me there and the two of us go to Buddy's.

We dance for a while but Rico had to get some money from his work to pay someone back. In hindsight it seems a lot more sketchy than I originally thought. We return to the club and my other friends are no where to be found. Rico and I decide to go outside for some fresh air and he sees an 'old friend' who slips some yayo in his pocket. We talk about it for a bit and as Rico is about to give it back I suggest we just do it. We go to sit on a bench and finish the bag. After that, I suggest we just go home and we begin the walk back.

Word vomit ensues. I'm telling Rico everything about my entire life and he's sharing intimate details about his. My heart is racing. I'm out of breath. But it was my mission to just make it home. We get home and after the walk I just feel an immediate connection to Rico. Nothing like I had ever felt before. I'm convinced it was the high but I liked where I was. We stripped to our underwear and played some of our favorite songs and just danced and cuddled. He was incredibly sweet. He wanted nothing more than to take care of me and be there for me. Apparently the only way to sleep after is to drink but I had nothing. Conveniently, his ex now turned friend calls. Soon after, I have a another guest in my room.

I can't say I entirely wanted this third person here but he was nice enough. I really just wanted to be with Rico and talk and cuddle and do whatever people do when they can't sleep. Damon brings over booze and Dexedrine and we are just sitting around talking. The next part annoys even me so there won't be full details. Rico starts to freak out because he realizes I'm leaving in just a month and we had already formed this connection. Damon convinces him to just soak up the good moments. And I am sitting there listening to both of them talk about me as if I'm not. Still having a freak out, Rico insists on just going home. They both leave and it's 9am and I think it's time for bed.

No comments: