Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Your Love is My Drug - Day 2

However, as soon as I lay down to sleep, I start hacking up a lung. I hadn't eaten in a really long time so I knew there was nothing to throw up. I get over it and just go back to bed. I don't know who the fuck does construction inside of a residence hall on a Saturday, but i wanted to beat the people in the room next to me. Throughout the day a large drill would sound making it nearly impossible to sleep through. Around 2:45pm, I get up and try to get my life together.

After I showered, I just felt really alone and wanted to talk to anyone I could. Naturally, no one responded. After a time, Chevi responded and we decided to go get some food since neither of us had eaten. We went downtown to Earl's and drank and ate some. After, I had him drop me off at Rico's work because I wanted to talk to make sure everything was ok. Bistro was closed. Rico skipped work... So I just went across the street back to my friends. We had a going away party in a couple of hours. I got ready before hand so I went to his place to nap.

The time for the party comes. We go to the restaurant and it's hot as balls. It was Pink and Black themed so everyone was dressed up. After, we went back and drank before going to the club. It always takes this group seemingly forever to get ready and go out. Jackie (who looks exactly like Ke$ha) and I were a little annoyed so we start to just leave. Others follow and eventually we are all out the door. However, no one knew where the club was. Rico was at Buddy's again and I considered joining him. Well, Rico was behind Buddy's with Damon drinking and doing more yayo...

We make our way to The Commons and there is a line to get in. No one particularly wanted to go. Sebastien (the party host) and Starr (the girl leaving) finally show up. I tell them that I'm going to Flash to meet Chevi. A little heated argument and Sebastien asks Starr to go for a walk and they never return. I leave with Chevi and walk to Flash. Stephen texts me asking me to wait. I thought he wanted me to come back but it turns out the group wanted to walk with us. We walk into Flash and everyone is already there because they had cabbed. Poor Jackie was left at The Common because we thought she was with Sebas and Starr :(

Stephen gets pretty hammered (his birthday was at midnight). Our group decides to leave. We drop Stephen off at home and proceed to a house party. It's on the same street as Rico's house so I call Rico and meet up with him and Damon but not before doing a line real quick... I meet with them and we walk around the block a few times. Rico's roommate is asleep so we can't do much but watch movies on mute. Damon goes to lay down and Rico and I wait for his roommate to leave. Around 6:30am, the roommate leaves and Rico and I lay down to sleep. Even though his apartment was also hot as balls.

No comments: