Sunday, July 1, 2012

Ready to Leave

Well, my celibacy didn't last too long but I honestly think it will stick this time.

Friday night, I was about to go to bed when I get a message from Kyle asking me to go out with him and a friend. Sure. Why not? So, I get ready and meet them at Buddy's. He introduced me to his friend Mitch (terrible name) who was pretty cool. The club was insanely hot and the music was pretty bad so we decide to leave and go to Kyle's place. Candice, her boyfriend/husband/whatever, Tim, and her cousin, Lisa, were all there. All of which were very annoying. Mitch seemed to be the only cool one so throughout the night he and I were talking and such. People are drinking and doing cocaine, neither of which sound appealing to me. After a while, I'm pretty tired (considering the sun is rising) and for about an hour or so we keep discussing what we are going to do in terms of sleeping. Kyle kept insisting that either me or Mitch could sleep/lay in his bed, but not both of us. Because he didn't want us having sex. As if.

I finally just say I'm going to take a cab home and Mitch agrees it's a good idea. I live on the way to his place so he was just going to stay the night with me and then go home in the morning. We go back to my place and  figure out the sleeping arrangement. It ended up with me and him cuddling in my bed. We start to talk and it turns out we have a bit in common (even though he does drugs) and I'm a top and he's a bottom. So he have sex for a bit but since he's done drugs there is no way he's getting off. How do I find these guys?

We finally go to bed around 8am and wake up a little after noon or one to go to the mall. He lives near there and he has to go there to pay his phone bill. We spend the entire day at West Edmonton Mall and it was actually a pretty good time. Finally at 8pm, we go our separate ways and I head home to meet up with Lindsay who is going out with me to a club later. We're drinking, watching Dexter, watching YouTube videos, talking and getting ready. It was a lot of fun. We decide it's time to leave and the two of us head off to Flash.

I kid you not when I say every single person I've pretty much met or fooled around with was there that night. In my head I was thinking "Oh, I haven't seen Fatah yet." I turned around and he was walking in. What a complete night. At Flash, we meet up with Mitch and his good friend/"older brother", Rahil, and the four of us have a pretty good time. They want to leave to wait in line at Y After Hours before it gets busy.

Cover was $26. Fuck that. Mitch was nice enough to pay for me though and I gave money to Lindsay to help her. The club was so bad. The real reason Mitch and Rahil wanted some E. So, they get their fix and after an hour or so we leave. Rahil insists on driving Lindsay home. Barely even ten minutes into driving, Rahil starts tweeking out really bad and Mitch has to drive. Lindsay gets home safely and the two of them end up at my place. Rahil is a fucking mess. He's really antsy and sporadic and I'm really not sure how to describe it. After several hours, I finally evade them and go to sleep in my room while they are in the living room.

I wake up maybe one or two hours later to the sound of two kisses and my name. I go to the living room to see what's up and Rahil is naked putting on his clothes. Mitch is in the bathroom going number 2 which is usually an indication that he just bottomed. So I confront Rahil asking "what were you guys up to?" "What does it look like?" I finally got him to say that they had sex. So I confront Mitch and he denies it saying that Rahil only wanted him to ride the dick and Mitch said he's not a cowboy so he wasn't going to do it. There were three empty condom wrappers and a piece of a broken condom and lube on my table. I think it's pretty obvious what happened. I'm upset at this point but I'm not even mad. I guess deep down I expected this to happen.

They decide to go to the River Valley and invite me along and plead to try to get me to go. I can't believe how serious they are. Several hours later after a nice day of rest, I called Mitch to ask what he was up to and I really wanted to talk to him sober. He said he had just gotten to the River Valley. Apparently when they left they got pulled over and Rahil hit a sign when getting over. So they dealt with that and then went to a gas station to sleep it off. Mitch says he doesn't even remember leaving my place or much of last night. So I asked him if he had sex with Rahil and he said he didn't know. I told him that he did, several times, and that I hope he has a good life. I was strangely polite about everything...

I just honestly can't believe I keep finding myself in these kinds of scenarios. It seems like every gay person in Edmonton does drugs. Most gay people here are such low-lifes. I am ready to leave Edmonton and be back in Miami with real, true, high quality friends. One of the worst parts of Edmonton is just how alone I feel. I can't call any of my friends. I have no friends here. The people I've met outside of work are just generally shitty. It's just a pretty miserable existence.

12 more days until I leave Edmonton.
16 more days until I'm back in Miami.

No comments: