Friday, May 27, 2011

This is All That

I was supposed to go to TigerHeat (some gay club) last night but let's say that didn't exactly happen. Everyone kind of backed out at the last minute. Oh well. I had to be into work early today so it was probably a good idea I didn't go out last night. Work today was pretty boring. Event Operations couldn't delinen beds properly and I'm pretty sure they are just dumb. That's all I'll say about that.

I had my first check in today: National Cheer Association. It went by pretty smoothly. It's a conference to teach the staff that will teach at cheer camps. They seemed okay enough. They were all pretty nice. At the same time MAWS (Marijuana Anonymous World Services) was checking in at the same time right next to me. It's an organization that helps people become sober (I think...). They were all older and more laid-back. Who is surprised. But most importantly (!!!!) I was sitting next to Lori Beth Denberg!! Normally an intern will check in a conference but she was the one checking in the group. If you're wondering who that is, she's from All That. She went by LB so I wasn't absolutely certain at first. But she looked just like Lori Beth so I looked her up and sure enough it was her. She's quite funny and SHE KNOWS MY NAME!!! It was a truly wondrous experience. I'm going to bring it up in the office tomorrow and if I see her again I'm going to actually talk to her.

No comments: