Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Grueling Drive – Day 2

6:20am – Leave Valdosta
6:36am – Florida: breakfast, time change
10:38am – Alabama
11:30am – Mississippi
12:29pm – Louisiana: lunch, I start driving
4:30pm Texas: standstill traffic
9:30pm – Arrive San Antonio
9:32pm – I’m ready to go

It was a miserable 16 hours and I had to drive for over half of it. I hate driving! I don’t have internet yet but it should be coming soon. This blog will be uploaded then.

Apparently I will be waking up at 4:30am so that I can go hunting with my grandfather. He said it would only take a couple of hours (leave/be back at 7:30) so it shouldn’t be that bad. It will definitely be an interesting experience; I’ve never been hunting before. Call me evil or conniving but my grandfather has a lot of money so I need to find a way to get some. Going hunting and bonding will hopefully be the answer. We shall find out. I guess I need to go to bed if I’m going to wake up early… Not like that will be hard: I’m dreadfully tired.

No comments: