Saturday, April 26, 2008

Busy Busy Week

This week has been sooo eventful. I don't remember much of the details but Tuesday we had our last Homecoming meeting of the semester (sadness) and then after that I helped (well I say helped but I basically did it all) my friend with his French project and paper. Wednesday, I went to my friend Ben's quartet, a Relay for Life meeting, and then watched Cloverfield on the Myers quad. After all that, I still somehow had time to finish my friend's French project and then start and finish another's project and paper. Thursday was a day filled with Gymnastics. I woke up, ate, (skipped class) went to Session I of the Team Prelims for the NCAA Championships, ate, ran to Biology because I forgot to turn in a paper, rested, Gymnastics, ate, tried to study for a test I had not studied for that was the next day and then I slept. I ended up making a 32/40 on the test which isn't so bad.

Friday night was amazing though! I went to the NCAA Championships and had sooo much fun. The guy behind me was extremely annoying because he acted like he knew everything about the sport and he really didn't but he wouldn't stop talking about point deductions and stupid shit. My friends and I wanted to punch him. A lot. We ended up taking the gold (duh). Fourth year in a row :D After that I went to Relay for Life for about an hour and then Lily picked me up and Lily, Josh, Matt and I watched "Stick It." I love that movie. Then Lily took me to Josh's house and we hung out for a bit. Ordered food and cleaned up Mikey's mess from his major party. I then got on Facebook and the most amazing thing happened -- Ryan F. started a conversation with me. We were never on bad terms but I'm really glad we're talking again. He explained why he stopped talking to me and we really had a heart to heart. He invited me over so of course I went. We hung out for a bit but then he got into the shower. Chelsea came over about 5 am (while Ryan was still in the shower) so we just went to bed. Woke up and had lunch with Jen, Shannon and Kathleen, then lunch with Caleb and then lunch with Maggie. Now I'm here about to clean my room and then deloft my bed. Fun stuff :)

No comments: